First Aid Only First Aid Survival Kit, 168-Piece Kit

First Aid Only First Aid Survival Kit, 168-Piece KitJust what you need for most injuries, compact but well organized. What can you say, it'll do the job and it's well worth the money.

Well packaged and very quick delivery. First, bag is very sturdy with industrial zipper. All items were there per inventory. I checked dates on items that did have dates. All seemed fresh not outdated. With just a few additions it will be a perfect kit. My Nitro and I bought clotting aids and heavy butterfly bandages. I am not a nurse but this will provide all the necessary items in case of emergency, that are within my skill level. I won't be birthing no babies, or removing a kidney, nor will I be doing anything real complicated. I feel good about purchase and hopefully it will meet the needs of the person I put in charge, should this kit ever be needed!

Buy First Aid Only First Aid Survival Kit, 168-Piece Kit Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment