Curad Non-Stick Pads, 2 Inches X 3 Inches with Adhesive Tabs, 10 count (Pack of 4)

Curad Non-Stick Pads, 2 Inches X 3 Inches with Adhesive Tabs, 10 countI am 77 and have taken coumadin for years. Jokingly I say I have "rotten" skin! It tears easily, and regular tape, no matter how "gentle" is damaging. These work great! Couldn't find them in a local store, so ordered online. Will do again.

My husband recently had minor surgery and I bought some of these at the store. When I needed more I could not find them at any retailer but found them on Amazon. Could not even find anywhere else on the internet. Being self adhesive really helps to cut down on irritation from surgical tape. Nonstick surface doesn't stick to incision.

Buy Curad Non-Stick Pads, 2 Inches X 3 Inches with Adhesive Tabs, 10 count (Pack of 4) Now

I have an old 3rd deg burn on my ankle and this skin in this area is very fragile. I try to be careful with it but...when the skin tears or is scraped off I have to be very careful with it until it heals. Using regular Band-Aids makes the skin around the injury break down even more from the adhesive. These pads are excellent in that they stay in place without doing additional damage to the surrounding tissue. Great product.

Read Best Reviews of Curad Non-Stick Pads, 2 Inches X 3 Inches with Adhesive Tabs, 10 count (Pack of 4) Here

I recently had surgery and came home with open wounds. These pads are great because they don't stick to the wounds and they have adhesive on only two sides that don't irritate my skin (I am allergic to Latex.) I love these pads. I healed faster with little discomfort!

Want Curad Non-Stick Pads, 2 Inches X 3 Inches with Adhesive Tabs, 10 count (Pack of 4) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment