Best ® Showa 540 High Performance Cut Resistant Glove - Small White - 540-S

Best ® Showa 540 High Performance Cut Resistant Glove - Small White - 540-SI purchased the gloves to make my current mosaic project a bit less dangerous to my fingers. They work great!!! They keep my fingers from being cut, while still leaving me with a good "feel-a-bility" for grouting in and under extremely sharp and pointed pieces of glass. I highly recommend them!!!

I am required to wear a cut glove at work and they are usually uncomfortable and cumbersome. These are different; First they're very soft on the inside, a nice change; they are elastic and conform nicely to your hand. I have had them for about two months and they're still going strong. When I first got them, I let my boss try them, she was astonished at how nice they were and asked me to order her some too.

Buy Best ® Showa 540 High Performance Cut Resistant Glove - Small White - 540-S Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment