NuMask CPR Mask w/ Black Zippered Case

NuMask CPR Mask w/ Black Zippered CaseAs a ski patroller I carried the old style mask which covered the nose and mouth. Proper use depends on holding mask tightly against the face using one hand. Cold and chronic exposure to outdoors often adversely affects this masks funtionality. The NuMask is more compact (takes less room in my fanny pack) and once inserted between the lips and teeth remains in position without requiring a hand. I recommend this product without reservation.

There is no better product on the market to do CPR with. No more trying to get a mask/patient seal as it is automatic with this mask. I recommend this product to everyone who may at some time be called upon to perform CPR. The only drawback is I cannot discretely carry it on my person when I am not wearing my Med pack

Buy NuMask CPR Mask w/ Black Zippered Case Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment