Neosporin Neosporin Plus Pain Relief Antibiotic Ointment Maximum Strength

Neosporin Plus Pain Relief Antibiotic Ointment, Maximum Strength, 0.5ozI'm not fond of the greasiness of the ointment compared to the cream, but it is more effective than the cream because it stays on the wound better because it doesn't absorb into the skin like the cream does. I was getting a cut infected (redness and swelling) by the time I received this. By the next morning (about 16 hours), the area around the cut was no longer red or swollen. I gave it four stars, though, because I've never experienced pain relief from this stuff and I kind of doubt that there's any in it, or perhaps not enough of it.

As advertised, It does what it is supposed to do. Great to have handy specially if you have small children like we do.

Buy Neosporin Neosporin Plus Pain Relief Antibiotic Ointment Maximum Strength Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment