Mueller Adjust-To-Fit Black Ankle Brace

Mueller Adjust-to-fit Ankle Brace, Black, One SizeI play soccer and ultimate frisbee. I am a sprinter with fast acceleration and sharp-turns and cuts, so I have sprained both of my ankles multiple times. I bought these at walmart for about $15(but they don't carry this anymore, see below) and this was a great solution for me. I play with much more confidence and this brace, combined with my normal soccer cleats (to hold the brace), gives me a lot of comfort to do zig-zags. IF you play on uneven field (public fields), then this (or this type of brace) is very good to have.

Here is why I like it:

1. they are firm because it has a metal spring on both sides. Once you put your shoes on, there is little side mobility. There are cloth type braces (without metal/plastic support) which never work for me.

2. it is not too firm like plastic ones. there are some braces that competely take out any movement an that's not good if you are wearing braces as preventive gear.

3. I like how it has laces but also you can adjusted it by the side panel adjustments. because of the side adjustments, I do not need to lace-relace everytime. It takes me 10 seconds to put them on and 3 seconds to take them off. That's my favorite feature! Walmart now sells other type of Mieller which is laces only and I would hate to spend 5 minutes before running to lace them up (all sprinters are impatient human beings and that's way they run fast LOL :)

I had both white and black and I prefer black color because the white color becomes dirty faster and looks yellow from the mud.

Last point, on a high jump I was pushed and landed on the out-side of my foot. This brace was ripped a little because it was a bit old (2 yrs) and I still twisted my ankle a bit but I think it would be much worse without the brace.

My left ankle was severely damaged in a motorcycle accident -essentially, every step I take is painful to one degree or another. This brace helps to aleviate some of that pain by making that joint more rigid.

Buy Mueller Adjust-To-Fit Black Ankle Brace Now

the ankle support are good. But a little off center. I might return this one and try another. And hopefully give it a better rating.

Read Best Reviews of Mueller Adjust-To-Fit Black Ankle Brace Here

I was spraining my ankle weekly playing soccer. now I use these braces and you could step on my ankle and I'd be fine.

very easy to use, well made, really saved my soccer game.

Want Mueller Adjust-To-Fit Black Ankle Brace Discount?

I injured my ankle pretty severely. I graduated from a walking cast to this ankle brace. It fit inside of my regular shoes (shoes with shoelaces only) and offered great support for my ankle for several months before I moved on to a nice pair of boots.

Save 38% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment