Band-aid strips

Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Variety Pack, 280 CountI did not think a "Band-aid" would warrant a review but thought otherwise yesterday. These bandaids are cheaply made and very strange. I have found similiar types bought in a dollar store to be better.

DO NOT use these bandaids on a child or an older person. I am not sure what the adhesive material is but once on your skin the only way to get it off is by Carefully peeling, piece by piece, as though you were taking a rubber covering off of something.

Yesterday, was not the first time I used one of this particular brand of "Band-Aids" from my box, but it was the first time skin came off with the adhesive. I had a cut I needed to keep clean while I worked with house plants. The bandaid got dirty but not wet. I had trouble getting it off. I have learned getting the bandaid wet really makes it worse. Thinking the last section would come off with no problem, I gentley pulled and a section of healthly skin came off with it.

I hate waste. These bandaids are dangerous in my opinion. Mine are going in the trash. Sending them back to Amazon would amount to nothing. Johnson and Johnson's quality has fallen so far off the grid by their outsourcing they no longer seem to care.

Bottom line--if you do use this Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage be aware of potential problems with the adhesive strip.

This is a great box of band-aids that has everything you could possibly need. The band-aids stay on and do their job protecting cuts. I would recommend this box of band-aids for your first aid supplies.

Buy Band-aid strips Now

To add the to review titled "cheap as can be", I would like to add my reactions. The band-aid which is so thin, and sticky, that it comes apart is also hard on the skin. After 24 hours on a cut, I removed the band-aid. It was very difficult to remove, and then I noticed my skin was numb where the band-aid had been. Some days later that skin peeled off and now my skin is back to normal.

I would like to avoid this type of band-aid, but since every type of band-aid comes in the identical wrapper it is difficult to tell which type I have. Some types don't stick too well and others stick too much. All in the same wrapper. Why not color code the wrappers so we could know and remember which type works for us?

Over the years we have seen different band-aid types, none of which seem as good as the original which would stick on for days, without being too sticky, or harmful to the skin.

Band-aid seems to change for the sake of change, without real improvement. BTWcan any band-aid be opened without simply tearing the wrapper for instance?

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any competition, and therefore, evidently not a real effective band-aid.

Read Best Reviews of Band-aid strips Here

These are great band aids but they are not sticky enough, i have tried other Band-Aid brand type of band aids but these can be sticker. I used these for my elbow area and these always came out. They stick better on other parts of your body but anywhere that has movement, these are not going to work well. I did like the assortment though and the number of band aids but definitely not for areas that have movement because from my experience, they come off easily.

The other issue i had was that was with ointment, like neosporin, these tend to slide of sometimes. So again with the sticky issue.

I tried using these while i worked out at the gym and they came off easily from sweat.

Overall they are average band-aids but they are not for areas that move or people that work out due to their lack of stickiness.

Want Band-aid strips Discount?

The band aids work well but there is little variety in this "variety" pack. mine was almost all small band aids and a few large ones. when they say "assorted sizes" it seems more like someone picked up a handful of whatever and there them in. I'd just buy what sizes I thought I'd use most because I really did not even want the small ones, so I should of stuck with just buying the large ones in a pack.

Save 27% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment