6pk - Decolorized Iodine - White Iodine - Yodo Blanco

6pk - Decolorized Iodine - White Iodine - Yodo BlancoI am using white iodine to strengthen my nails. So far so good. I read this in a Dr. Gott article.

If you have brittle nails, then you should invest in this product. It has a very distinct smell but after a while is dissipates. My nails have grown a lot stronger and the nail bed looks so much glossier. I don't have to wear nail polish anymore! It enhances the natural pink in your nails.

Buy 6pk - Decolorized Iodine - White Iodine - Yodo Blanco Now

I had heard about the use of this product to strengthen fingernails and bought a box of it to try. It arrived very quickly and was exactly what I wanted.

Read Best Reviews of 6pk - Decolorized Iodine - White Iodine - Yodo Blanco Here

The best way to get rid of a bad ringworm is to use this old school remedy that our family doc recommended back in the late 50's & 60's when we kids caught them at school.....WHITE IODINE is also called DECOLORIZED IODINE. It is NOT the red or brown kind you put on wounds. It's a clear liquid & has a nose stinging ammonia smell.

It may be hard to find but I've started seeing it in CVS.Ask for it at the pharmacy section & if they never heard of it .DEMAND that they look it up & order it for you. I still use it. I'm a teacher & last year caught a big awful ringworm on the back of my neck from one of the kids. The school nurse told me to get lotrimin cream or one of those other antifungal things & that it would take a few weeks to clear it up. I tried them & it didn't improve much after about 2-3 weeks. I have very oily skin on the back of my neck & figured that putting cream on top of oily skin wasn't gonna work.I had the CVS pharmacy folks...who'd never heard of white iodine.... to order me some. THE RINGWORM WAS DRIED OUT, DEAD & GONE IN LESS THAN A WEEK.

Sometimes old remedies are the best. I've also heard it's good for hair loss & weak fingernails.

Want 6pk - Decolorized Iodine - White Iodine - Yodo Blanco Discount?

When I researched this product, I failed to see the white text on the light gray background of the label in the photo, and the fact is not mentioned elsewhere content is almost half (45%) alcohol.

It's actually very light yellow (watered down by alcohol?), and *will* stain the surfaces it comes into a prolonged contact with, like a sink. On the good side, it does have a very light smell, and it doesn't visibly stain hands. Too bad it doesn't work for nail strengthening, or at least it didn't for me.

This is a great mix for its standard use, germ killing, but it dried out my nails and made them brittle. I had to stop using it after about two weeks, as my nails were cracking and peeling more than ever before. For the first time in decades, my nails are cut to the quick I couldn't grow them any further than that without them immediately breaking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment