3M Medipore Soft Cloth Tape 1" x 10 yd Pack: 2

3M Medipore Soft Cloth Tape 1' x 10 yd Pack: 2I originally purchased this tape thinking it was the same tape they used after my surgery. While it IS very good, I later discovered the tape they used on me was Hypafix, which is, in my opinion, even better than Medipore because it sticks even better, yet is extremely gentle on the skin and does not pull hairs. KCK Medical is a great company to purchase from. My shipment arrived super fast and the shipping was free through Amazon.

This is the only kind of tape that I have been able to use for years, but the two inch rolls have had to be cut so this is the perfect solution.

Buy 3M Medipore Soft Cloth Tape 1" x 10 yd Pack: 2 Now

Very good product, it cover my incision and provide a happy healing, with minimal scaring and scabbing, l will purchase more in the future.

Read Best Reviews of 3M Medipore Soft Cloth Tape 1" x 10 yd Pack: 2 Here

this is the best tape in the world. use for bandages, but also for holding hair down while it dries, and bracing a section of skin. holds well and removes well.

Want 3M Medipore Soft Cloth Tape 1" x 10 yd Pack: 2 Discount?

Great tape for keeping down scar build up in incision area. This tape came recommended by my doctor. I couldn't find it in town so I went to Amazon. My order never arrived and I contacted the seller and they quickly sent out a replacement. I would recommend this tape.

0 comments:

Post a Comment