U.S. Cotton U.s.p. Sterile Absorbent Cotton Roll, 16-Ounce

U.S. Cotton U.s.p. Sterile Absorbent Cotton Roll, 16-OunceI use cotton for cleaning photographic film. The best cotton I ever used was Johnson & Johnson sterile rolls. It was clean with long fibers unfortunately no longer available. So I tried this. I can not use it. It leaves broken fibers and dirt on the film. It is OK for wiping the finished prints, but not for film that will be enlarged. The best substitute that I have found for the Johnson & Johnson sterile rolls is Johnson & Johnson balls, but the cotton is not as good as the discontinued rolls. I am still looking for suggestions for a high quality cotton roll that is available now

This is basically sheets of cotton that are what I think they use to make cotton balls. This is not what I was looking for. But for removing nail polish etc, it is great.

Buy U.S. Cotton U.s.p. Sterile Absorbent Cotton Roll, 16-Ounce Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment