ULTRASCALE MBSC-55 Digital Baby Pet Scale

ULTRASCALE MBSC-55 Digital Baby Pet ScaleThis scale is excellent for my veterinary practice. It's very hard to find one that measures in lbs:oz, grams, and lbs with decimals. The last one is what we like the most since we use fractions of a pound all the time. This is actually the second one I've bought for two different practices, and I am very pleased. The first one has been used several times daily for over a year with no problems. It gets moved a lot, and we use both the AC adapter and batteries.

This product filts my needs perfectly. I breed small dogs and need a reliable scale to follow their growth progress..

Buy ULTRASCALE MBSC-55 Digital Baby Pet Scale Now

I show and raise purebred cats, and it is important to weigh them now & then to monitor their weight. This scale works very well it's accurate (measures the same as my vet's scale), it turns on quickly, tares easily, fits our big Maine Coons comfortably, and handles a wide weight range.

Read Best Reviews of ULTRASCALE MBSC-55 Digital Baby Pet Scale Here

This scale is extremely accurate which is different from others available on the market. Can be used to gauge how much the baby breastfed and it is right every time. The pediatrician scale confirmed the weight that we had at home. Highly recommended.

Want ULTRASCALE MBSC-55 Digital Baby Pet Scale Discount?

This scale was exactly what I needed to weigh my 11 newborn puppies through the time they turn 8 weeks old and going to their new homes. The basket holds them perfectly. I highly recommend this item.

Save 62% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment