Synergy Far-infrared Ray Therapeutic Elbow Support, Large

Synergy Far-infrared Ray Therapeutic Elbow Support, Largethis may be a very good product, (it seems well made). unfortunately, i'll never know.

i am not some body builder type, my arms are not that big, but i can't get this past my forearm. and i bought the large.

i would have bought an X-Large but i cannot find one, at least on Amazon. admittedly that may just be me, but i did look.

the description says 30 to 40 cms, i think it's on the low end of that range. buyer beware! it's sized small.

I RECIEVED IT AND PUT IT ON AND NOTHING. AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS IT STRETCHED OUT SOME AND I AM CONSTANTLY PULLING IT BACK UP. IT SEEMS TO RUB ON THE INSIDE OF MY ARM AT THE BEND. AFTE\R SEVERAL DAYS I FEEL NOTHING AT ALL. IT DOES GIVE SUPPORT THOU. UNTIL IT STRETCHES THEN NOT SO GOOD. I GAVE 2 STARS BECAUSE OF THE SUPPORT IT DOES GIVE.

Buy Synergy Far-infrared Ray Therapeutic Elbow Support, Large Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment