Kemp Large Trauma Bag

Kemp Large Trauma BagSturdy construction. Large enough for substantial Level 1 trauma supplies. Allows you to create your own system and organize an extensive amount of medical kit. Reminds me of my range bag with Velcro interior and individual panels to create pockets and compartments of all sizes. Money well spent. Couldn't be happier.

As always, Amazon is flawless with 2 day "Prime Delivery" and the bag arrived as scheduled. Definitely not a "weekend kit" or ultralight hiking bag but anyone buying this probably has several kits already set up for different occasions. If you're going to the range or will be anywhere where even the slightest possibility that any sort of major trauma will happen, then gather your gear and buy this bag--it will carry more than enough vital equipment for emergency field medicine until a chopper or search and rescue team can be called in. More room than even I needed and everyone makes fun of my "mobile hospital" supplies.

So glad I waited until I found something big enough but not obnoxiously huge, and also incredibly well constructed (so far--we'll see how,it holds up to regular use and abuse). The best part is the customization and modularity so you know exactly where to go for what you need when seconds count.

I have a medical condition that requires a lot of supplies to take care of it. This bag is perfect for keeping items organized. A little bigger than I expected, but now I don't have to go through several drawers to get to my supplies and I have room to grow if I need it.

Buy Kemp Large Trauma Bag Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment