Howard Leight FUS30-HP Fusion Earplug Reg Corded In Hearpack (2 Pair)

Howard Leight FUS30-HP Fusion Earplug Reg Corded In HearpackQuad flange seems to be much better than my three flange earplugs. Nice little case so you can keep track of them.

Product is nicely designed, the connection to the nylon neck lanyard is good, plugs don't seem like they slip off like some plugs do. The case is nice, but if you're like me and you put your plugs on your hardhat then you won't use the case anyway, so it just gets stuffed in a drawer.

The plugs themselves are durable, they're easy to wash (important if you work in a dusty/dirty environment)which most people don't do often enough.

My only negative is that they are a bit too small for my ear. I wish there was a better way to size earplugs before you buy them, but the only way I know how to do it is trial and error. That being said, I'm sure these will work well for you pending the proper fit.

Buy Howard Leight FUS30-HP Fusion Earplug Reg Corded In Hearpack (2 Pair) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment