Baby Nose Clear Room Vapor

Baby Nose Clear Room VaporAfter reading information on how it is not recommended to use Vick's products on a baby under 3 months of age, I decided to purchase this product due to the 'all natural' factor for my 2 month old. I used a few drops in the Vick's vaporizer we have been using for our baby's congestion, and in my opinion, it made the room smell like a wet mop dipped in Pine-Sol cleaning solution. It didn't make a difference in clearing my baby's congestion, as when I didn't apply anything in the Vick's solution chamber of the vaporizer and just relied on the steam of water alone.

My new granddaughter got her first bad cold at 5 months old, and has been congested off and on since. I bought this all-natural product and a vaporizer for her room. Just a couple of drops in the meds cup of the vaporizer overnight and she wakes up breathing so much better! I hope Amazon gets more of these drops because they were well worth the price for my sweet grandbaby to be able to breathe easily again!

Buy Baby Nose Clear Room Vapor Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment