Accoutrements Mac 'N Cheese Bandages

Accoutrements Mac 'N Cheese BandagesI purchased a bunch of funny band aids for an office x-mas exchange, but kept this one for my husband since he LOVES mac'n'cheese. The concept is fun, and the box is cute, and the band-aids are actually pretty good quality for minor bumps and nicks.

The Mac'n'cheese print on the band-aid isn't very good though to be honest, every time I showed up at work wearing one (for cat scratch, or paper cut), people actually mistook it for a dirty, iodine soaked band-aid. They were actually disgusted until they got a closer look and realized it was a print. I think the print/design is too large and pixilated that you never actually see one full elbow/noodle at any given time you only see part of it. All the band aids are one size (just under 1 inch wide), non-breathable plastic.

So I only use these at home, until they're gone. If you're trying to decide between pickle or the mac'n'cheese band aids, go for the green.

Because for the serious cuts now, we have the serious kinds of Waterproof Bandages, but for fun, for happy face on the person cut, we have Mac ‘N Cheese Bandages (Bon Appetite). Now we can hurt ourselves, and smile again soon after. It's fun and nice, and if someone ever comes over with a kid, it'll be perfect when that kid cuts themselves, I'll put this on, make them laugh, and they'll forget all about the cut and suddenly be hungry. Muawwww.

Buy Accoutrements Mac 'N Cheese Bandages Now

My granddaughters thought it was really cool to have mac 'n' cheese on their boo-boos; or on their pretend boo-boos.

Read Best Reviews of Accoutrements Mac 'N Cheese Bandages Here

Every little Mac n cheese lover will mant this .my little one loves them. I love them! We need more beloved food plasters on our booboos. How about fries and hot dogs and hamburgers , pizza in small rounds... Waiting

Want Accoutrements Mac 'N Cheese Bandages Discount?

I bought these for my grandkids and their little cuts and scrapes. They love them! At first, even freckles suddenly needed to be protected! Seems like I now have a few older users, too! Great fun!

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment