Adventure Medical Ultralight & Watertight .3 First Aid Kit

Adventure Medical Kits Ultralight & Watertight .3The image presented for the .3 is deceptive. The .3 does not come in a silnylon pouch as depicted in the image. I believe the pouch is a good part of the value of the product as it is bright yellow and is highly visible when in the pack and finding it quickly is of utmost urgency. Since the virtual shopping experience does not allow for hands on inspection of the product the images are critical that they are accurate and depict the product being purchased.

Does not come with the pouch that is pictured which is the main reason I purchased this item.

Buy Adventure Medical Ultralight & Watertight .3 First Aid Kit Now

No pouch as pictured and all the medicines included are already expired. Very disappointed! I don't know if it's a first aid kit to save my life or not!

Read Best Reviews of Adventure Medical Ultralight & Watertight .3 First Aid Kit Here

What is pictured is not the .3 version. When I first receive this, I was a little disappointed because it was not what as described. After a little research, what is pictures is the .5 version.

Although disappointed because it included less than the pic, the product still does what it is intended. I keep it in my bike commuter bag just incase of emergencies. Good size so it doesn't take up to much room

Want Adventure Medical Ultralight & Watertight .3 First Aid Kit Discount?

Great value! Lots of great first aid equipment in here, including blister pads/moleskin type material. That alone is almost worth the value of the kit. Excellent for backpacking, ultra lightweight, waterproof bag, and I personally believe there is enough in the kit for 2 people for a couple days. I bought the .3 and am very satisfied!

Save 36% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment