Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo - Medicated

Selsun Blue Medicated Maximum Strength Dandruff Shampoo, 11 OunceI didn't buy this product because I had a problem with dandruff but I did purchase because I have a irritated scalp associated with eczema. If you are a eczema sufferer like me, you know that even the type of soap and shampoo you use can greatly irritate your skin. Coupled with treating breakouts with topical creams, another way to fight eczema is with the right prevention. This means taking your vitamins, omega-3, and using non irritant soap and shampoo. Selsun Blue immediately cools my scalp when washing my hair and it doesn't leave my skin irritated or itchy. If you suffer from a irritated scalp condition, I highly recommend that you give this shampoo a try. It worked wonders for me.

I have used multiple products for my dandruff problem (Neutrogena, Garnier, Head and Shoulders etc) and this has been the most effective I have found, from the first wash there is great relief, and a few washes afterwards it effectively clears up all the dandruff. I usually apply it twice in each shower to clean the scalp thoroughly. It smells and feels great on the head.

I highly recommend this product, and will continue to buy it.

Buy Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo - Medicated Now

I am a 13 year old boy who has had dandruff for a year or two. It wasn't neccesarily the itching, just the constant flaking. So, we finally got this, and on the first try it took all the dandruff off my scalp. There is still a little in my hair but that is nothing a little brushing can't fix. The moment you rub it in your hair you feel this satisfying slight stinging sensation. Definently get this.

Read Best Reviews of Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo - Medicated Here

OK, this has Selenium Sulfide 1% and works great! But the smell for me is unbearable! It smells like menthol cigerettes.

Here is an alternative: The Selsun Blue Medicated Dandruff Shampoo, Moisturizing with the green cap. It has the same amount of anti-dandruff Selenium Sulfide 1%, yet doesn't smell that bad because the menthol isn't in there. The green cap smells great and clean.

Unless you want your hair to have a strong smell of menthol, I highly recommend going with the moisturizing Selsun Blue(green cap) first. If the green cap doesn't work, go to your dermatologists and get a prescription.

Want Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo - Medicated Discount?

Hello, male, 22, I went to my dermatologist for a condition I have on my face where I am getting minor pink spots around my chin and jaw line. I also suffer from MPB and due to a minoxidil liquid I use, my scalp flakes and itch.

My dermatologist recommended I use this Selsun Blue for flaking and because it can also help with the problem on my face[not to put it on my face, she prescribed Desonide for my face problem but that's off topic] I think she means like since shampoo runs down your face, the shampoo will go down my chin and it will be good for my skin problem. Because this shampoo claims to treat seborric dermatitis on the scalp[I don't have that, at least not to my knowledge], and I think I have a very minor case of some form of dermatitis on my face.

So I went straight from the dermatologist to Duane Reade and bought two of these for $11 each. That's $22, now I see amazon has them for $7 with free shipping? I could have bought THREE of these if I just came home and looked for the damn shampoo on Amazon, which I always do, this was the first time I bought something like that without using amazon. So that's what I get for being desperate..plus it was hot I needed an excuse to go in to Duane Reade since it's always air conditioned...it was like a pit stop, but I paid for it, literally.

Anyways, I gave it 5 stars because I used it 2 days ago[the day I went to my dermatologist] and my itching and flaking is gone for now. It was an everyday thing, because of the minoxidil I use. So far I have not felt any itching and when I have been combing my hair I don't see the large amounts of flakes falling like it did just 3 days ago. I plan to use this shampoo only twice a week, or maybe once a week. The only bad thing is the smell, but the menthol in it makes my head feel really good. So, 5 stars because it does what it claims to do, and because of the price. Next time I will be buying from Amazon..i'll have to think of something else to buy to enter Duane Reade next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment