Quality Choice Anti-itch Clear Lotion 6 Ounces (177ml) Plastic Bottle (Pack of 4)

Quality Choice Anti-itch Clear Lotion 6 Ounces Plastic BottleI really appreciate this lotion. For years I have had a skin itch that no doctor has been able to find the cause or cure for it. They think it's related to my body hormone imbalance. That has improved greatly but the itch is still there at times. However, this Anti-itch clear lotion is the only lotion out of hundreds (and I mean "hundreds" literally) that I've tried, both prescription and over the counter lotions, that helps me keep this itch under control. When an itch starts I just dab a small amount at the spot and it immediately stops the itching. This prevents me from scratching and spreading the itch further. I highly recommend it.

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment