Nivea Lip Care

Rimmel London Brillant Lip Gloss .17 Fl Oz Retail $7 Beautiful Shiny FlawlessThis product is definitely my favorite chapstick. It smells wonderfully and feels very silky when applying it. I will definitely be buying more in the future.

I tried Nivea's A Kiss Of Recovery for this random lip weirdness that I had going, and when it cleared that up almost instantly, I decided to personally try every Nivea lip balm product I can get my hands on. So when my Recovery finally ran out (or did it? I gave it to my sister to try) I bought Milk & Honey. I didn't purchase the lip balm on Amazon, I bought it in the store. That doesn't really add to my review, though, just thought I'd mention it, XP

First thing I noticed upon grabbing the chapstick is that awesome "almost like a tube of lipstick" design that I really like. I feel a bit more feminine carrying a chapstick like this. Anyways, I open the tube, spin the lil circle at the bottom, and immediately notice the slightly yellow tint of the balm. Of course that is expected, it's supposed to have honey in it, you know?

I was a bit worried it might go on yellow, but it is very sheer and not shiny. What I don't like about A Kiss of Milk & Honey is that it doesn't have SPF in it! *insert dramatic music here* There was SPF in a Kiss of Recovery, but in Milk & Honey there is none. Well, darn it, I live in Texas and the sun is out EVERY DAY (lol, it is in most places actually) so there is no way that I can go without SPF in my chapstick. Oh, and it doesn't really smell like milk or honey.

So yeah, it is definitely a Nivea product: goes on smooth, lasts for a fairly long while, has the cute tube thingy. But I liked Kiss of Recovery better.

Buy Nivea Lip Care Now

I received a coupon for these in the mail so I bought it at WalMart. I love it. It could stand a little more moisturizer in it, no, it doesn't smell like milk and honey, but it does have a light honey scent. My lips dry out pretty quickly no matter the season and this is helping out a lot. I also have a bad habit of picking my dry, chapped lips and this is helping to keep them soft so I don't. It's not sticky and it is a little slick, there's no flavor when you lick your lips which is alright with me. I don't want to taste, say, watermelon when I drink my chocolate coffee. All in all, I would buy this again. I might give some with Christmas presents this year too.

Read Best Reviews of Nivea Lip Care Here

For as long as I can remember I've had dry chapped lips and recurring fever blisters. I constantly purchase lip gloss to keep on my lips in an effort to help with the dryness and avoid cracked chapped lips that will end in a painful fever blister.. This is one of the balms I have and I really like it. I purchased mine however at my local Wal-Mart for around $2. I apply it frequently throughout my day and before bed. Because it's sheer it also works well over my Covergirl Outlast. It smells nice, feels good on my lips, and doesn't have an really awful taste to it. My lips have been nicely soft too. I will buy some more once the tube I have runs out.

Want Nivea Lip Care Discount?

I love this it is so nice and i think it does not smell so much like milk and honey but my lips use to be really dry and i put it one and it heals my lips so well and

it feels great. it does not get alot out but its still really nice and i think if you guys have dry lips this is one of my favorites and i have all the nivea and labello lip stuff if you also want to konw where to get really good deals on them go to or

0 comments:

Post a Comment