Natrapel® 8 hour 6oz. Continuous Spray

Natrapel® 8 hour 6oz. Continuous SprayNatrapel 8-Hour Insect Repellent 3.5-oz Pump Spray 5OZ by Adventure Medical Kits Here in Downeast Maine, we have Black Flies that use Rte 1 to take off on! :-) Nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING stops them from feasting on gardeners, sportsmen, outdoor people EXCEPT this 8 Hr. Natrapel.

GREAT STUFF! Not greasy, not stinky, not poisonous!!! NO DEET!!! (works better than Deet anyway!)

I'm in my garden every day (all day long) and 2 cans of this lasts me through spring, summer and fall. I also give my visitors a quick spritz so they can tour my garden in comfort. (to make matters worse I'm highly allergic to bug bites! AND DEET!)

I used to be able to buy it locally. Now I order it every year through Amazon. Used it once and I was sold!

This bug spray worked wonders for my little boy (20 months) on our vacation to Costa Rica. I also really like the fact that it is Deet free. Even other family members that wore deet spray had some bites, while myself, my husband and our little boy came away with zero bug bites. This stuff really works.

Buy Natrapel® 8 hour 6oz. Continuous Spray Now

I have a medical condition that makes insect bites--especially mosquito bites--a real concern. This is my first year using Natrapel and I'm very pleased so far. Granted, I don't live in the Amazon, but I haven't had a single bite since I started using it and I'm at a barn every day. I purchased several different applications: the aerosol, the pump, and the individually wrapped towelettes. I keep towelettes in my purse. The aerosol is the winner for ease of application. The pump is uneven and requires that you spread around with your hand. The smell is pleasant and dissipates quickly. I don't have a problem with chemicals---I'm so bug averse that I'd cover myself in gasoline if I had to... luckily, I found Natrapel.

Read Best Reviews of Natrapel® 8 hour 6oz. Continuous Spray Here

I started buying this product in the small size hoping that it would work. That was 2 years ago! Since then, I always order the 6 oz. as it is hard to find in the store.

I have one on the boat and one at home.

Nice to be able to go to bed with this on my skin and not be afraid of being poisoned!

Want Natrapel® 8 hour 6oz. Continuous Spray Discount?

We love this bug spray! It works great for mosquitoes and keeps them away from our 3 year old son while outside for long hours. It definitely has a smell to it but it's a much more pleasant smell than the standard Deet sprays. Great product.

Save 15% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment