Kimberly-Clark Wypall(R) All-Purpose Cleaning Towels

Kimberly-Clark Wypall(R) All-Purpose Cleaning TowelsI originally bought these to lay my med supplies on top of during blood draws, but I'm finding they work great for other household uses as well. Whenever I have a situation where I would normally use many paper towels with a cleaner, I can get away with using just one of these. They don't tear apart when you run water through them to rinse them and then squeeze the liquid out. If you take the price, x's by 100, then divide that by 126 (the amount of wipes in the box), you get a good value for your money. Again, not for regular paper towel uses (the price for me would be too high in this case), but for the tougher duties around work and your home.

Save 42% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment