Kikkerland Empty First Aid Box, Red

Kikkerland Empty First Aid Box, RedThe box is well made and strong. For what it is, I have no problem. The only concern I have is size. When you fill it with bandaids and other items, it is not designed for larger bandaids and ointments. I like it but wish I would have ordered a larger size.

We were looking for a kind of retro round metal red first aid box with a white cross we saw at a friends house. He had picked it up on some Dutch web site. We couldnt find it anywhere,but I did find this very nice substitute. Nicely made metal first aid box with a raised cross on the door. I wish the cross was in white to stand out more, but it looks fine. We are using it more as a

accent piece, but it's quite functional. We hung it on the wall next to our bar at the cottage. It's filled with Asprin, Pepto, all the classic hang over meds. It's mostly for show and a laugh, but I have opened it up a few times for some asprin after being overserved. It's a cute fun piece. Good experience with seller. It arrived very well packaged and is a very good quality first aid kit.

Buy Kikkerland Empty First Aid Box, Red Now

I was looking for a simply medical box that was like a tin type of material. And this was it. Nothing really else to say about it, but other people would say that it is small,

Read Best Reviews of Kikkerland Empty First Aid Box, Red Here

This is a great box it is heavy and well-made. For some reason, I thought it would be bigger than it was, and I wish they had a larger size version. This size would be perfect for something in you car it could fit a box of band-aids, some gauze, antibiotic ointment, antiseptic wipes, aspirin, and maybe a small instant cold pack.

Want Kikkerland Empty First Aid Box, Red Discount?

I love this box. It is high quality and fits everything I need it to. It has a divider on the inside which makes organizing it a breeze.

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment