Johnson & Johnson Johnson & Johnson First Aid To Go Mini Kit

Mini First Aid To Go Kit 12 Pieces Plastic CaseAwsome product. It is what my daughter needs for her trip. Thank you so much for sending the correct product.

We bought these for our kids to use in their hiking backpacks. I think they are perfect for an excursion through the woods or for them to learn basic first aid.

Buy Johnson & Johnson Johnson & Johnson First Aid To Go Mini Kit Now

I got what I bought, but I thought it would be more then Band-Aids. It was just a couple of dollars, I can add a few things and it will be ok.

Read Best Reviews of Johnson & Johnson Johnson & Johnson First Aid To Go Mini Kit Here

This has basic stuff in a small package with room to add a few more band aids and antiseptic wipes

Want Johnson & Johnson Johnson & Johnson First Aid To Go Mini Kit Discount?

I bought a half dozen of these for use in glove boxes, back packs, etc. The contents are very basic, but there is plenty of room to supplement with extra items. I added a few packets of ibuprofen, aspirin, cortizone, antiseptic, and a couple latex gloves and tweezers to each resulting in a tiny but well-stocked first-aid kit at a bargain price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment