Gold Bond Medicated Powder 10-Ounce Containers (Pack of 3)

Gold Bond Medicated Powder 10-Ounce ContainersVery soothing powder that provides almost instantaneous relief from itching and perspiration in skin to skin contact areas. Very useful during hot, summer weather and for people who have a few? extra pounds here and there and have problems of this type all year round. Has a mild menthol aroma. Great stuff. I feel comfortable recommending it to others and have done so several times. As Hunter used to say, on the TV series many years back, "Works for me."

This is a great product. It soothes skin, and keeps me dry all day. And contrary to the other reviewer, DOES NOT CAUSE CANCER. According to the ACS (American Cancer Society) "When talking about whether or not talcum powder is linked to cancer, it is important to distinguish between talc that contains asbestos and talc that is asbestos-free. Talc that has asbestos is generally accepted as being able to cause cancer if it is inhaled. This type of talc is not used in modern consumer products."

Buy Gold Bond Medicated Powder 10-Ounce Containers (Pack of 3) Now

I suffer from Chron's disease and have used Gold Bond for years to ease the pain & itching caused by my illness & related surgeries. It's truly amazaing stuff and I have not been able to find anything like it outside the US.

Works almost immediately to relieve pain & itching in sensitive areas.

When I ran out recently, I realized again that living without this product is not pleasant at all.

I will never run out again if I can help it. I don't care if it has talcum powder in it, I'll take my chances vs. literally screaming in pain, although I would not recommend it for use on babies, they make a Baby Powder version.

I have also found that it relieves the itch of mosquito bites and other minor irritations.

It seems to be the zinc oxide that makes the difference, but it can't be only that, as I have tried using zinc oxide cream & it wasn't hearly as effective.

The generic versions of this work well, too, but this is the only one I can find online.

Read Best Reviews of Gold Bond Medicated Powder 10-Ounce Containers (Pack of 3) Here

I bought this for my 97 year old Dad who thinks he couldn't live another day without this stuff. I've personally never used it, but his needs are few and this is definately one of them.

Want Gold Bond Medicated Powder 10-Ounce Containers (Pack of 3) Discount?

I really like this body powder, but I especially appreciate having it within arms reach in the summer and this has been one long and sticky summer which started for me in March.

It has a nice scent of menthol; not too strong but pleasant and fresh. I use it right out of the shower with a sprinkling on an oversized powder puff. It goes on easily and does not clump. A dab too much? It is easily absorbed into the skin's top layer. It leaves my skin tingly and feeling refreshed. The best part and the reason I use it is that it goes a long way in preventing heat rashes. I have really delicate skin and used to get reddish lumps as a kid. By the time I'd get in full breakout mode I'd have nasty little red lumps on my arms and would topically apply calamine lotion to alleviate the itching and burning. Since I have been using this I haven't had any problems with rashes. The added bonus is that it leaves my skin smooth and dry.

This is maybe a bit more expensive than most of the body powders out there, but it is worth the extra cost because it works and is extremely pleasant to use. I may be sweating on the inside, but you'd never know it on the outside. I can't put a price on the confidence using this gives me.

Save 15% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment