Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Therapeutic Soaking Aid, 48 Ounce

Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Therapeutic Soaking Aid, 48 OunceI love these salts. I usually just buy plain Epsom salt but my husband got this for me as one of my Christmas gifts and I am highly satisfied. First of all, the bag is FULL. Not like when you open a bag of chips and it is only half full. They do not skimp you at all. I put 1 cup in my bath water and it made my muscles feel a lot better. I am an endurance athlete and really needed it. A much bigger difference than plain Epsom salt (which I always thought was awesome). I am a massage therapist and I will recommend this brand to them now. Highly satisfied!!!

PERFECT after a long day at work and the gym. I absolutely love it!!!!!! It smells nice too, and with a hot, or icy bath it'll help take away aches and pains. (dissolve it in warm water before you put the ice in when taking a cold bath though, it's difficult to dissolve in cold water.)

Buy Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Therapeutic Soaking Aid, 48 Ounce Now

I love to use these salts after taking long hikes. They are great for soothing sore muscles and the fragrance helps relax you even more.

The fragrance of the Therapeutic salts is more minty than rosemary scented. I liken the fragrance to that of a freshly made mojito.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Therapeutic Soaking Aid, 48 Ounce Here

I absolutely love Dr. Teal's Therapeutic soaking solution. I have a job where I'm on my feet for 10 hours a day, bending, crouching, lifting, twisting, you name it. I come home with my muscles WRECKED. I've tried a few other therapeutic bath soak products, but this one is the most effective I've used. I picked it up because I liked the smell, but I've continued to pick it up because I feel so much better when I climb out of the bath.

Want Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Therapeutic Soaking Aid, 48 Ounce Discount?

I had tried the lavender one before, and I then ordered this one cos it was cheaper. It helps with sore muscles just as well, but obviously doesn't smell just as great. It's definitely worth the price. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment