Creme of Nature Nourishing No-Lye Relaxer: Regular

Creme of Nature Nourishing No-Lye Relaxer: RegularMy hair became dry after the relaxer. It started shedding more than usual and my hair didn't even get straight.... Terrible.

I used this product for the 1st time a few months ago and my hair broke off like NEVER before it was HORRIBLE! I've always used the Olive Oil one which had been great but this one was on sale and since I like the C of N Argon conditioner I thought I'd try the perm too. BAD MISTAKE! I lost SOOOOO much hair it was ridiculous!

Buy Creme of Nature Nourishing No-Lye Relaxer: Regular Now

This "New" formula is terrible. It did not straighten my hair. It left a lot of wave after relaxing and I left it in for 20 minutes. I have fine hair and it doesn't take much to relax it. Also, it left my hair very hard, dry and dull after relaxing which could lead to hair breakage. The old formula "Herba Rich" is the best to use, not this.

Thumbs down! Don't buy.

Read Best Reviews of Creme of Nature Nourishing No-Lye Relaxer: Regular Here

This product did a marvelous job on my hair came out just like I want my relaxers to come out

Want Creme of Nature Nourishing No-Lye Relaxer: Regular Discount?

I've been using this relaxer for about a year now, and it is by far one of my favorites. I have not experienced any breakage or shedding, or even a "wave" afterwards. It makes my coarse hair straight and extremely manageable, with great shine. I don't do anything different from what the instructions say.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment