ProFlex 4020 Left Wrist Support, Gray, 2X-Large

ProFlex 4020 Left Wrist Support, Gray, 2X-LargeYears ago, I had a keyboard at work with a very heavy touch, and it was not long before I noticed I had the start of some sort of repetitive stress problem. I replaced my keyboard and mouse, and after a couple months of protecting myself with the Ergodyne Proflex Wrist Supports I was "back to normal." Well, a few months ago my problem flared up again and I needed some more for use at home. Fortunately, I found the same model that had worked well for me before here at an Amazon partner store. The new units have only changed in color (from light blue to gray) and work and feel the same. I am pleased with their performance.

My one piece of advice is to get them a little larger than you think your hand size may be. In other words, if you think you are "medium" but don't know for sure, you are probably safer getting the "large." In any event, the product is adjustable, so fit should not be an issue, although it is a little easier to adjust them "smaller" than "larger," which is another reason I recommend getting them a little large if you are in doubt.

The wrist support really helps me at work and when I'm outside of work. It is smaller and provides plenty of movement with my fingers while typing yet still gives support to my wrist. I feel that it is a good deal for the money. Well worth it.

Buy ProFlex 4020 Left Wrist Support, Gray, 2X-Large Now

I haven't had these long enough to see if they help my wrist pain longterm, but they do help them feel better in the short term. I like that they are comfortable to wear vs some other wrists supports that had a longer metal bar up into the palm of my hands. They also fit under gloves which is a great plus in the winter and when driving. I bought these because a friend recommended them to me and am so glad I did. My only question is why the right and left wrist supports didn't cost the same at Amazon; one was less than $8 while the other was over $10. Still, at under $20, they were a good buy.

Read Best Reviews of ProFlex 4020 Left Wrist Support, Gray, 2X-Large Here

It is OK for a light support.

But it is not for a serious support.

Use it when a light support is needed.

Want ProFlex 4020 Left Wrist Support, Gray, 2X-Large Discount?

Best wrist support I have ever used. Perfect for my need. I am very pleased with this purchase. I liked it so well I now have a back up set!

0 comments:

Post a Comment