Heritage Products Castor Oil, The Palma Christi, 8 Fluid Ounces (240 ml) (Pack of 6)

Heritage Products Castor Oil, The Palma Christi, 8 Fluid OuncesI've read many reviews about how castor oil is supposedly good for hair and it promotes growth. So I wanted to try it out. It is pretty thick so I mixed it with coconut oil which also gives it a pleasant aroma (the castor oil barely has a scent). I used the oil on my eyelashes (because it's sad when my fiance's eyelashes are longer and fuller than mine) and I noticed that it did get longer and thicker looking. I'm not sure if my head is just playing tricks with me but I like my lashes now.

I also use it as an oil treatment for my hair because I recently got it chopped off and I'm trying all sorts of things to grow it out again. I'm not sure if it helps grow your hair but getting an oil treatment every now and then is good and healthy hair is always a plus.

My sister recommended that I use Palma Christi on a woolen cloth to help with my arthritis. I laughed at her but I was desperate. I can't rub the oil in because that too causes pain. I soak the woolen cloth in oil and place a hot water bottle on top. I thought i would really feel foolish if I woke up with a bed soaked in water and oil but I tried it anyway. I slept for 5 hours! I don't know if it was the combination of heat with the oil or not but, the next day I soothed my entire body, including my face, with oil. The jury is still out on how long this will last but I will ride the wave until I come to shore.

Buy Heritage Products Castor Oil, The Palma Christi, 8 Fluid Ounces (240 ml) (Pack of 6) Now

Now if I could just figure out how to harvest from the castor beans in my yard ~ lol. Quite a lot of product for the price, thank you very much!

Read Best Reviews of Heritage Products Castor Oil, The Palma Christi, 8 Fluid Ounces (240 ml) (Pack of 6) Here

I have thouroughly enjoyed using this product. It came on time and I'm using it for more than I originally purchased it for. I put it under my eyes, and have no wrinkles there, and I also put it in my ear when I have an ear ache, and it always helps. I am very pleased with this brand and I trust the seller. I will buy more when I run out, but I still have two from the first pack.

Want Heritage Products Castor Oil, The Palma Christi, 8 Fluid Ounces (240 ml) (Pack of 6) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment