DUAL HEAD STETHOSCOPE-LAVENDAR

DUAL HEAD STETHOSCOPE-LAVENDARThis stethoscope seems like the real deal. I can hear my toddler's heart beating through it, it's two sided, and the listeny part rotates with a click to adjust from one mode to another. But I'm not a health care professional, so I don't know if it's a great professional stethoscope. I do know it's one of my daughter's favorite toys! She was going through a phase where she was terrified of the doctor, and stethoscopes especially triggered her panic. I ordered this one for her. It was available in many colors; I chose lavender. We take it with us to the doctor, and she "listens" to him before he listens to her. I'm not sure if it helped, but she did eventually get over her doctor fear. She also listens to the family cat and her stuffed animals. She's had it for about a year now (since she was 14 months old), and it's still in great shape. The price is reasonable and the vendor was responsive; when the first package didn't arrive, they promptly sent another.

if you lost your stethoscope and can not afford a new good one, this is an acceptable stethoscope. It is good for checking blood pressure and if you have some experience with listening to heart or lung sounds, it'll be ok. The price is cheap, however I do not recommend it for medical students who are going to start their clinic, you guys better to get a good one.

Buy DUAL HEAD STETHOSCOPE-LAVENDAR Now

unhappy with purchase, unable to use and needed to purchase locally, not a deal at all. very disappointed.

Read Best Reviews of DUAL HEAD STETHOSCOPE-LAVENDAR Here

wow, was this a horrible purchase ! what is in the picture is NOT what you will receive. The stethoscope that was sent was a cheap throw-away that we use in the Isolation rooms at the hospital. HOW DISAPOINTING! NO WHERE NEAR THE QUALITY OF WHAT WAS PICTURED> I threw it away,box and all, was not even worth sending back.WORST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE ON AMAZON !!!!!!

Want DUAL HEAD STETHOSCOPE-LAVENDAR Discount?

Very happy with this stethoscope. My daughter was Elizabeth Blackwell for a Great Americans Program at school, and this was an accessory that I purchased for her to complete the whole Doctor look. Very fast shipping and it actually works. The heartbeat has a very faint sound but you can hear it. Since we only needed this for costume purposes, it most definitely served its purpose for us. Oh, and it was super cheap!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment