3B Scientific S-3BTBK Black Cotton Rayon Fiber Kinesiology Tape, 16' Length x 2" Width

3B Scientific S-3BTBK Black Cotton Rayon Fiber Kinesiology Tape, 16' Length x 2' Width
  • Made from a latex-free, hypoallergenic material
  • 3B Tape have a skin-friendly, thermoplastic wave-like acrylic adhesive on one side
  • Water resistance, air-permeable and do not come off in the shower, pool, or sauna
  • Applications include: bruising, swelling and sprains, arthritis relief, carpal tunnel syndrome, edema, plantar fasciitis, muscle re-education, improve circulation
  • Measures 16' length by 2" width

3B scientific kinesiology tape works very well, I'm using it on my knee to help with recovery from surgery it makes a big difference when used correctly.

Buy 3B Scientific S-3BTBK Black Cotton Rayon Fiber Kinesiology Tape, 16' Length x 2" Width Now

I like my Kinesiology tape. I use it all the time when I play soccer. Very helpful. I will buy more in different colors.

Read Best Reviews of 3B Scientific S-3BTBK Black Cotton Rayon Fiber Kinesiology Tape, 16' Length x 2" Width Here

To my suprise this stuff actually worked. I've been struggling with hamstring soreness and tightness for a couple of years now, as a result of trail running. Having tried a lot of things and being desperate for relief I tried this tape and it really helped me feel better no kidding. I kept it on for about 10 days total, changing the tape once or twice and i was amazed. It's not visible under clothes and stays on in the shower and sleeping. Better than taking a pill and the effect seems to be lasting.

Want 3B Scientific S-3BTBK Black Cotton Rayon Fiber Kinesiology Tape, 16' Length x 2" Width Discount?

Great product, easy to use, does what it is designed for, failry reasonable price. THe color looks good with everything.

Save 16% Off

I use this on my shoulders and feet. The tape did come loose after getting it wet, all in all a good product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment