Tylenol(R) Extra-Strength, 2-Caplet Dosage, Box Of 50

Tylenol(R) Extra-Strength, 2-Caplet Dosage, 100 caplets totalReceived the correct quantity but came as loose items in an envelope and not in a box for easy retrieval... had to find my own container to store these in.

When it came in the mail, it was in a flat padded envelope. I open it and see the individual packaging, but not in the original box as seen in the picture. They must of took it out of a really big shipment and count it out then ship.

I like me stuff in the original package so I know its authentic.

But, since it didnt come that way, I was a little worried.

But then, I use a few of them anyways.

GL. Hope yours come in the original box for safty.

Buy Tylenol(R) Extra-Strength, 2-Caplet Dosage, Box Of 50 Now

I thought I was just getting plain ol' Tylenol but instead I got rapid release gels . . . a very pleasant surprise :) A great product at a great price . . . I will buy from here every time :)

Read Best Reviews of Tylenol(R) Extra-Strength, 2-Caplet Dosage, Box Of 50 Here

It was exactly what I ordered, and had a very good expiration date which is something I didn't get from some Advil packets I ordered from another source where the expiration was just 7 months from when I received it.

Want Tylenol(R) Extra-Strength, 2-Caplet Dosage, Box Of 50 Discount?

These arrived exactly as ordered and on time exactly as they sai they would. We were all very pleased with this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment