Neosporin Neosporin + Pain Relief Ointment Maximum Strength

Neosporin Plus Pain Relief First Aid Antibiotic/Pain Relieving Ointment, Maximum Strength, 1-Ounce Tube,I am involved in greyhound rescue. We have a 17 month old male grey (Crazy Two Toes)who was trampled by the pack during a training race and sustained a severely fractured leg. He has had extremely complicated surgery to reconstruct the leg which requires external bars, braces and screws. The leg has to be scrubbed and redressed daily to ensure that the open wounds do not heal over the metal and to reduce the chance of infection. So neosporin is our savior at keeping the leg healthy and helping ease some of the tenderness around the openings. Thank goodness for neosporin!

I cut myself opening the amazon box... luckily the shipment included this product. The antibiotic worked well and the cut healed properly, but I didn't notice any difference between this Neosporin plus pain relief and normal neosporin. I ordered some other items from amazon recently including a bread knife, a pole chain saw, some scissors and a box of used razor blades. I'll probably cut myself again soon and will update this review.

Buy Neosporin Neosporin + Pain Relief Ointment Maximum Strength Now

The cost was $10.02. The break down was $3.34 an ounce. What I received was ONE 1-ounce tube. Where are the other two tubes? So I paid over ten dollars for a tube of medicine I could get locally for under seven dollars. And when I looked it up on Amazon again using my "Recently Purchased" link it had a different (high) price and the seller's company name had been changed. I call it a big rip-off, what would you call it?

Read Best Reviews of Neosporin Neosporin + Pain Relief Ointment Maximum Strength Here

I use it on every large or little abrasion or deep cut. As a diabetic this is and has been the best ointment

I have used

Want Neosporin Neosporin + Pain Relief Ointment Maximum Strength Discount?

how can you wright a review on a prod like this..If stranded on a deserted island there are 3 things you want aspirin, Neosporin, and duct tape.

0 comments:

Post a Comment