Extra Long Bath and Shower Handle Grip Safety Support with Secure Suction Mounts

Extra Long Bath and Shower Handle Grip Safety Support with Secure Suction MountsExcellent support in the shower during my extended recovery from right hip surgery and right lower leg injury resulting in weakness and poor balance. I am impressed with how easy it is to use and how secure it is attached as directed. I highly recommend this product. Of note, the first grip had a defective suction cup and the distributer promptly replaced it without requesting return of defective unit excellent customer support. The replacement grip works wonderfully.

A very good product, easy "out of box" instructions." It's in the same place I put it the day I installed it.

Buy Extra Long Bath and Shower Handle Grip Safety Support with Secure Suction Mounts Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment