Cotton Stockinette, Color: Natural, 4 in x 25 yd

Cotton Stockinette, Color: Natural, 4 in x 25 ydThis stockinette appeared similar to what I got at the doctor's office as a sleeve for a foot injury. It was not. Fabric is flimsy (very thin) and coarse to the touch with barely any elasticity (offers no support). I returned.

I bought these to wear under an air cast after ankle surgery, because I still have swelling and regular socks are too tight. My doctor had put a stockinette on my foot when they removed my cast, and I thought that this product would be comparable. It's not. The cotton fabric is very thin and has zero shape retention. Don't waste your money. I'd return these if I could.

Buy Cotton Stockinette, Color: Natural, 4 in x 25 yd Now

I should have believed the other reviews. I wasn't expecting this to be elastic-tight, but I did expect the fabric to have enough body and stretch to stay in place. It does not. It is a baggy, loose, flimsy sleeve of gauze-thin cotton. It looks nothing like what is shown in the photo which is both more snug and not even the right color. I returned it immediately and suggest you look elsewhere.

Read Best Reviews of Cotton Stockinette, Color: Natural, 4 in x 25 yd Here

Good Value, much better quality than product used by my physical Therapist. Product used by Doctors office is course and falls apart. You can actually wash this and used it again.

Want Cotton Stockinette, Color: Natural, 4 in x 25 yd Discount?

Good quality and quick delivery. My friend who I ordered this for seemed very pleased with the quantity we received for the price. If you don't require a sterile product this is one of the best options.

Save 55% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment