Elite First Aid Tactical Trauma Kit #3 (W/ACU Bag)

Elite First Aid Tactical Trauma Kit #3Great backpack for the price if your looking for a first aid kit to travel with this is a good stater lit

Although the pack it self is great. Sturdy, quality material, and looks and smells new, it did not have everything in it that it was supposed to. The description on Amazon, as explained to me by the seller OffGridWarehouse, was incorrect. It does not contain 2 Blood Stopper kits or what we all would think would be quick clot. It is actually a blood stopper bandage kit. My pack was missing both of these blood stopper bandage kits completely. Not having much luck getting the missing items sent to me free of charge. Looks like I may just have to send it back and re order it... And hope it has everything in it it's supposed to this time. Over all customer service is a joke. Should have just found out how to order the product directly form Elite company.

Buy Elite First Aid Tactical Trauma Kit #3 (W/ACU Bag) Now

A bit overprised, the digital ACU pattern is counterproductive, unless you are in combat. The items are Chinese quality all-the-way.

Read Best Reviews of Elite First Aid Tactical Trauma Kit #3 (W/ACU Bag) Here

Over all it is a nice bag, but it doesn't contain the tourniquet as described in the list of items contained. When I asked the company, they insisted it didn't come with that kit.

Want Elite First Aid Tactical Trauma Kit #3 (W/ACU Bag) Discount?

So I am a mild prepper. What I mean by that is I want to be able to take care of my family if we had such a thing as an earthquake. This bag was a great addition to our preps. If someone got hurt it has way more first aide than I can use and comes with more items than I know how to use. The tactical bag was a great compliment if I have to take it with us for any reason. Really love the product.

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment