Apothecary Diabetic ID Bracelet - 1 ea

Apothecary Diabetic ID Bracelet - 1 eaGiven the price, I thought this might look cheap and chintzy, but it looks like the standard model I've seen before -nice tough steel, doesn't draw too much attention to itself, and a good adjustable size. If you need one, this is a great bargain of a price for it.

The bracelet is attractive, but, the Clasp doesn't stay closed which is annoying to my mother.[[ASIN:B0000532P6 Apothecary Diabetic ID Bracelet]

Buy Apothecary Diabetic ID Bracelet - 1 ea Now

I was happy with this product. It looks sturdy and polished. The clasp is a little hard to open at first, but you get use to it. I gave away all 16 of them free to my patients during our Diabetes Day Fair. My paients liked it. I would order them again for our next fair. Does it come in smaller sizes particulary for women?

Read Best Reviews of Apothecary Diabetic ID Bracelet - 1 ea Here

It was of good quality for the price but it was way too big for me and the catch was weird.

Want Apothecary Diabetic ID Bracelet - 1 ea Discount?

as a diabetic i was looking for an id braclet because i lost my old one. i was very disapointed when i got it and im unable to use it because it dosent say what my medical condition is. i cant afford to have it engraved.

Save 6% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment