Adventure Medical Kits/Tender Corporation Natrapel

Adventure Medical Kits/Tender Corporation Natrapel, 8 Hour deet free repellent 12 pack wipesVery light weight solution for bugs. One wipe is enough to protect a grown man or two children for eight hours. No significant odor or skin feel. And unlike DEET, it is safe to use with sunscreen. I always keep an extra in my pocket when I am out!

My boyfriend is a walking all-you-can-eat buffet for mosquitoes. He can't stand the smell of DEET bug repellents (who can?), so he used to avoid going outside during the summer at all costs. Now he coaches his office softball team, and his main problem is keeping the rest of the team from using up all of his Natrapel wipes.

Buy Adventure Medical Kits/Tender Corporation Natrapel Now

I bought this product for my grandchildren because one of them is allergic to DEET. So far this product has been a great hit.

Read Best Reviews of Adventure Medical Kits/Tender Corporation Natrapel Here

My boyfriend is a walking all-you-can-eat buffet for mosquitoes. He can't stand the smell of DEET bug repellents (who can?), so he used to avoid going outside during the summer at all costs. Now he coaches his office softball team, and his main problem is keeping the rest of the team from using up all of his Natrapel wipes.

Want Adventure Medical Kits/Tender Corporation Natrapel Discount?

My daughter goes to summer camp in the woods in Northern New Jersey. It is bug heaven. These wipes have helped immensely with keeping many of them off of her.

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment