Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes - Fresh Scent: 40 Count Canister

Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes - Fresh Scent: 40 Count CanisterWet Ones moist towelettes really do a great job of helping you clean up your hands and face when you can't get to a sink with soap and water! These are indeed great for fighting off bacteria; and they have a light, mild scent that I like, too.

Just as the other reviewer noted, these are easy to pull out of their dispenser. Just open the canister and pull one out, one at a time until you're done with the canister--then get another one! I am sure that once you try this product you will be very satisfied.

The canister is small enough to fit into a travel sized carry on piece of luggage; and this is great if you want to avoid public restrooms in airports, bus and train stations, and airplane bathrooms, too.

One thing: if you are allergic to scents or perfumes you may want to try another product. I don't mind the mild scent but you may if you're allergic to it.

Overall, you can't go wrong with Wet Ones! I have used these forever with great satisfaction.

We have used this product for several years, but it seems to have disappeared from the supermarket shelves in Perth, other than in small pocket packets.

The shape of this container is convenient. The wipes are pleasant and based on good tissue.

We are glad that these are available on-line via Amazon.com

Buy Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes - Fresh Scent: 40 Count Canister Now

I keep one at my desk, one in my car, with extras in the pantry at home. I fully attribute these wipes to my not having had a cold in more than four years. They don't leave your hands with a sticky feeling and you can wipe your mouth and it doesn't taste nasty...and they don't stink of alcohol like some wipes do. It is nice to be able to order them on Amazon.

Read Best Reviews of Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes - Fresh Scent: 40 Count Canister Here

Why are these so expensive on Amazon? I use these on a daily basis and could never afford them at this price. I buy these at Walmart 40 for $2.22 regular price The same goes for the individual packets they are $2.25 per pkg of 16 from Walmart.

Want Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes - Fresh Scent: 40 Count Canister Discount?

I love Wet Ones, especially the Fresh Scent. They're very wet, but not too sloppy wet, and really handy. I don't think I've seen them in bigger than the 40-count, at least in the stores, and I would like bigger counts, but aside from that, they're super handy and pleasant to use. The dispenser is great, too. I've used Clorox Disinfecting Wipes and the new Mr. Clean Disinfecting Wipes, which are NOT for personal use and use on skin, but to use their dispensers as examples, Wet Ones has a much better one. The plug for the dispenser features a threader, and you just stick that through the slit in the top, thread the first wipe through threader, put the top back on, and pull, and the first wipe comes out easily! And so do the rest, right on till the end! Once in a while, more than one will come out at a time, but that hasn't happened too much for me. The Fresh Scent is my favorite; I don't care so much for the Citrus Scent (the other that I've tried), but other than the scent, they're just as good.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment