Nasopharyngeal Airway (28 Fr., 9.3mm) with Surgilube

Nasopharyngeal Airway with SurgilubeAs someone who has had one of these shoved up his nose several times (and not for FUN), I can say it does the job and maintains an airway like its supposed to. You can't ask for much more. Just remember, as with many things in life, MORE LUBE IS BETTER.

This item is needed in every kit. ABC. It includes an NPA and lube for insertion. Get proper training and practice before going live with this item.

Buy Nasopharyngeal Airway (28 Fr., 9.3mm) with Surgilube Now

I used this on my wife in her sleep. She put up a bit of a struggle. Needless to say she can still breath.

Read Best Reviews of Nasopharyngeal Airway (28 Fr., 9.3mm) with Surgilube Here

3 of the 5 that I bought, the "sterile" packaging had come openhowever, like a review on j-tubes, they don't need to be sterileairways are far from sterile. I would prefer something going in my nose not be covered in crap, butit's not going into a vein, and if you are having one of these used, 99% chance you will be given antibiotics within a few hours. As for the products themselves, they are medical grade, and can be cut to length if needed. to be made more comfortable for a smaller person, petite female, etc.

Want Nasopharyngeal Airway (28 Fr., 9.3mm) with Surgilube Discount?

I believe this type of item should be with every family. There is also a kit that I left a review on. You can search my reviews to find the kit. This is one size while the other kit is many sizes. This item is made well and will be a life saver if you do ever need it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment