Kiss My Face Lavnder&Shea Butter Moist

Kiss My Face Lavender & Shea Butter Moisturizer- 1 PackI live in northernmost U.S., and this is the only lotion I have found that makes my skin feel and look good in dry winter weather. I use it on my face, and it is wonderful. With any other lotion my skin still feels dehydrated, and I have stubborn dry patches left on my skin which are really obvious when I look in the mirror. The Honey Calendula formula stands out as the one lotion I've come across that returns my skin to looking and feeling completely normal. An added plus is the ingredients in the lotion are natural. I should also note I have sensitive skin and can't use many products not a problem with this one. I have shelved my expensive skin treatments and don't miss them at all.

If you have eczema and you are treating it with Elidel, then combining the treatment with this lotion is going to make your eczema almost entirely disappear. I have been using this lotion for several years and discovered that it is the only thing that keeps the eczema from getting worse. It does wonders for sealing in the moisture when applied right after bathing.

Buy Kiss My Face Lavnder&Shea Butter Moist Now

I have super dry skin and this product really works..I am a huge Patchouli buff so the scent is wonderful to me..I didn't give it a 5 due to the fact the scent could be somewhat stronger..overall I suggest this product and plan on ordering it again..

Read Best Reviews of Kiss My Face Lavnder&Shea Butter Moist Here

Kiss My Face Peaceful Patchouli Ultra Moisturizer, 16 fl oz lotion

The scent is not overwhelming, but the way the product moisturizes it feels like you only need to use it once or twice a day anyway. Fresh, clean and yes very peaceful. I was thrilled to find it on Amazon, what a savings!

Want Kiss My Face Lavnder&Shea Butter Moist Discount?

I love, love, LOVE this lotion. I am a lotion addict and have tried almost every brand over the years. Kiss My Face Honey Calendula beats them all even the prescription only brands my doctor recommended.

PROS:

Heavy moisturizing properties in a light, non-greasy formula

Fantastic scent

Pump dispenser bottle in a unique shape that doesn't tip or slide no need to hold the bottle as it easily dispenses with one hand

CONS:

Sometimes hard to locate in stores. Walgreens no longer carries it. Thank god for Amazon!

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment