It-Stays Body Adhesive Roll On by BSN Jobst - 2 oz roll- on- bottle - JOB112014JOB112014_ea

It-Stays Body Adhesive Roll On by BSN Jobst - 2 oz roll- on- bottle - JOB112014JOB112014_eaIt Stays was loaned to me by a friend because we were talking about keeping my knee high hose up. She told me about the product and had an extra bottle and loaned it to me. Oh, it works beautifully. No more sagging hose. She had found out about it from someone that wears thigh high nylons. It works great for them also. When you get through wearing it, it wipes right off with your bath or shower or you can take a wet paper towel or wash cloth and it comes right off. Also, comes right off when you wash your hose by hand or in the washer.

I have worn a compression stocking for the last 4 years and the second month I had it I was introduced to "IT STAYS", the best product for this type of garment. It would forever slip and or roll over and was very annoying until I got this product. Won't be without and if I can find it at a lesser price than local medical supply stores, well, that just makes it even better.

Buy It-Stays Body Adhesive Roll On by BSN Jobst - 2 oz roll- on- bottle - JOB112014JOB112014_ea Now

Product seems to work fine. Haven't had it very long but it seems sticky. It was very easy to wash off with water and non-irritating to skin.

Read Best Reviews of It-Stays Body Adhesive Roll On by BSN Jobst - 2 oz roll- on- bottle - JOB112014JOB112014_ea Here

it is so sticky the roller ball won't work well. The adhesive stays wet and makes it a sticky mess.

Want It-Stays Body Adhesive Roll On by BSN Jobst - 2 oz roll- on- bottle - JOB112014JOB112014_ea Discount?

I have a dancer for a daughter and sometimes those booty shorts need to be controlled! This product really works keeping her covered and modest even in shorter outfits.

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment