Crest Pro-Health Clean Mint Toothpaste Twin Pack, 6-Ounce Tubes

Crest Pro-Health Clean Mint Toothpaste Twin Pack, 6-Ounce TubesI was a bit of a skeptic at first, this stuff was expensive! Does it really do what it says it's going to do? Well after several months of use I went to the dentist for a regular check up and for the first time EVER my dentist said everything looked great! Now usually he says that I have a slight gingivitis problem, gum irritation etc. Not this time. Teeth are clean, and gums are healthy! That's what sold me is my gums are in fantastic shape; and I feel it's because of this product! Now FYI if you do teeth whitening and you have sensitive teeth, this will not help with your tooth sensativity. I had to use Sensodyne for a little just to take the edge off so I can whiten my teeth. But other than that I love this stuff!

The crest pro health product line is a great product.

My teeth look and feel greatworth the extra money

Buy Crest Pro-Health Clean Mint Toothpaste Twin Pack, 6-Ounce Tubes Now

I bought this because my dentist recommended the mouth wash and so I decided to get the toothpaste as well. I love the smell especially on my husband's breath. And the reason why I gave it 4 stars is because it makes my mouth burn. I have braces and so I have many cuts on my cheeks and gums and I bought the pro health mouthwash because it doesn't have a burn like Listerine does. I thought that the toothpaste would be the same, but I was wrong.

Read Best Reviews of Crest Pro-Health Clean Mint Toothpaste Twin Pack, 6-Ounce Tubes Here

Crest came up with a toothpaste that helps to keep your gums healthy. Healthy gums don't get gingivitis or other common disorders. With regular flossing, your gums stay healthy and your smile bright. I love this product.

Want Crest Pro-Health Clean Mint Toothpaste Twin Pack, 6-Ounce Tubes Discount?

I find this a good, solid toothpaste. I like the clean mint flavor and I do feel that I have less tartar/plaque and my gums seem healthier as well. However, I knocked off one star because I feel there is some false advertising. The toothpaste also says it is effective for sensitive teeth and whitening. It did zero for me in those two areas. I had to buy Sensodyne when my teeth became very sensitive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment