Cool Wrap 303 LL Cooling Scarfs, Long Leaf Camo

Cool Wrap 303 LL Cooling Scarfs, Long Leaf CamoI ordered these because I am always hot, even in the winter, so the summer time is a killer!!! I read the reviews and they were not so good, but I bought 3 anyway. I've only used 2 so far and the 3rd is still in the package, but I'm glad I purchased them. The two I have so far work fine. You soak them in water for several minutes and they plump up. The gel inside the scarf may not be evenly distributed, but if you work it around a bit (gently) you can get them quite even. I keep them in the fridge until I'm ready to use them (they may have to be re-saturated). I wear one and carry one in a small insulated bag with a small ice pack to keep it cold. I switch back and forth between the two and they last a good 8 hours (with the cooler bag & ice pack). They keep me much cooler.

PROS: For those of you who are hot or even the women going through the changes (ladies you know what I mean), this is a really helpful item.

CONS: The price is OK, though a little high. But if ordered alone it's not worth it with the shipping, because you'd be paying way too much. I would suggest trying to get it with other qualifying purchases to take advantage of the free super saver shipping.

This works great! Fills up uniformly and stays cool for a long time. I keep mine in the fridge. If you're shopping around for one of these I highly recommend this one. I bought a few different brands & this one is far superior to the others in every way. I simply rinse it out & put it back into the fridge when I'm done with it for the day.

Buy Cool Wrap 303 LL Cooling Scarfs, Long Leaf Camo Now

I work in a factory in the Midwest that is NOT air conditioned. It's been around or above 100 degrees lately outside, and inside our plant is hotter! We got these coolers the other day. We soaked them and then froze them overnight. They have lasted about 3 hours in the extreme heat we're having, and that's IMPRESSIVE! We all like them, and have more on the way!

It's an evaporative cooler. You might get wet.

Depending on taste, you have some color options. Personally, I wouldn't pay more for color/ design, but some are still 5.89 like this one.

I have only had this a few days, so I can't speak to the longevity of the product, but it's so cheap, I don't care!

It keeps us cool, and that is what is important. It won't break the bank, either. A couple of these would work for a full 8 hour shift in 100 degrees by alternating between the 2. I can't seriously ask for more.

Read Best Reviews of Cool Wrap 303 LL Cooling Scarfs, Long Leaf Camo Here

I purchased this item because I am a contractor in Afghanistan and work in the Materials yard. The first time that I soaked this as instructions said, it exploded and lost all of the silica gel. I never even had a chance to wear this. Don't buy it. Not good.

Want Cool Wrap 303 LL Cooling Scarfs, Long Leaf Camo Discount?

I use this thing for hiking and kayaking to keep my cool while the seem is beaming on my neck this definitely keeps me cool and I would recommend to anyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment