50 Remedy Kit, 30c

50 Remedy Kit, 30c
  • Each vial contains 100s of pellets and doses
  • Includes an informational pamphlet that gives an approach to finding the remedy needed
  • Each vial is clearly marked on the cap and side
  • Packaged in sturdy plastic cases, great for home or travel

I own 3 of these kits in different potencies and recommend them over others that I have purchased. For those that complain about the small size of the pellets you should know that although they are small, that is the benefit. You still need only 3. One of the first homeopathy courses I ever took from a nationally known veterinary homepath taught me that you give the same amount to an elephant as to a mouse. You are stimulating the vital force. It is perfect for animals and kids as you can just lift the lip and pour the pellets onto the mucosa without touching it and you are done. These kits last forever and are very ecomomical. You can also order individual refills from Washington Homeopathic Products for those items you use the most. The insert describing the uses of each remedy cross referenced to symptoms is a godsend for the homeopathic novice. This offer is even cheaper that those sold by the manufacturer. I was just looking at kits as my husband called from his hunting trip with an injury and he wanted a more comprehensive kit than his small homemade one for the various aches, pains, and injuries of his fellow hunters!

Buy 50 Remedy Kit, 30c Now

I use this kit for my family and my pets and it contains all I need. The kit also includes a useful sheet cross-referencing symptoms and remedies. I have been confused by several books on homeopathy, but using this sheet of paper, I would have selected the same remedies my knowledgable veterinarian used in the past. Some other reviewers were put off by the small pellets, but I'm happy with the size and number of the pellets; in homeopathy, less is more. This is a great kit for home, travel, or emergencies.

Read Best Reviews of 50 Remedy Kit, 30c Here

This is a great kit with pretty much all the remedies a novice would need. My only gripe is that the pellets are super small and hard to get out of the bottle. That being said, they are small enough I give them to my infant without worry about choking.

Want 50 Remedy Kit, 30c Discount?

It's very useful and handy . I am studying homeopathy and and am very sad that these many years people were not exposed to this alternative medicine .

Save 20% Off

Convenient size for travel with a large assortment of regularly-used remedies as well as some occasionally needed. That being said, you pay for the convenience, even at this discounted price it seems too much for what you're getting. Also I think the description is insufficient for instance, I don't believe it mentions this comes in the tiny pellet-size product (almost granule size). Great product but overpriced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment