2pcs Stainless Steel Alligator Forceps Set

2pcs Stainless Steel Alligator Forceps SetI am a physician and I use tools like these alligator forceps in my medical practice.

These are cheaply made and appropriately inexpensive. I would not want to perform surgery with these tools, but they are nice for having inexpensive tools around the house with which to reach into tight spaces and retrieve small objects.

They are also nice for pulling string or cords through tight knots when there's not a lot of extra cord. People who do a lot of crafts, especially work with beads, may find these tools quite handy.

The long forcep is especially handy for reaching where my large bear paw hands cannot fit. Applications abound in my hobbies and automotive/motorcycle work.

Buy 2pcs Stainless Steel Alligator Forceps Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment