Zeasorb-AF Antifungal Powder, First Aid Jock Itch, 2.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

Zeasorb-AF Antifungal Powder, First Aid Jock Itch,  2.5-Ounce BottlesThis stuff works well for keeping those nasty tinea fungi at bay during hot weather. The powder is absorbent and the active ingredient, miconazole, is effective at controlling crotch and foot rot (and presumably outbreaks on other parts of the body if that's what ails you). As other reviewers have noted, it's easy to *inhale* this stuff if you aren't careful, so be careful. A lungful of Zeasorb ain't fun, unless you have pulmonary fungus I guess. To open, remove the sticky label on top and adjust the size of the sprinkler holes by twisting. I suggest sprinkling the required amount of powder onto your hand first, and then applying that to the affected area. For acute treatment, daily application for a few weeks will do the trick. As maintenance therapy (my primary use), a sprinkling here and there during the week during hot weather does the trick for me.

I tried other products with unsat results. I tried this & there was great improvement. If you have jock itch & nothing seems to work, then give this product a try.

Buy Zeasorb-AF Antifungal Powder, First Aid Jock Itch, 2.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Now

I have used Zeasorb-AF for a number of years as recommended by my dermotologist. Only thing that works but almost impossible to find in stores

Read Best Reviews of Zeasorb-AF Antifungal Powder, First Aid Jock Itch, 2.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Here

Works great. I wouldn't use anything else! A stay at the Nursing Home for Rehab taught me about it. They swear by it.

Want Zeasorb-AF Antifungal Powder, First Aid Jock Itch, 2.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Discount?

In the second day of using this and have several issues with this.

As a powder, it is difficult to apply without inhaling some of it. Yet, if you Google, you will see that inhaling anti-fungal powder is a health concern.

It reeks, too. The bathroom smells for hours after putting this stuff on--and that's after only a small amount.

My itch area seems to be getting worse, too! I'll give it one more day and, if things continue to worsen, go back to my old standby, Tinactin. That is a cream (used to be a liquid) which applies easily, is NOT in the air, and works well. [Follow-up: no real change, I think I'm giving up on this.]

NOTE: opening this up for use is tricky. The top does NOT screw off. Instead, what looks like part of the white top, a white circle with a bluish Z on it, is actually a plastic circular strip covering over the holes. I did not realize that, so when I tried unscrewing the top, it popped off, spilling stuff all over my shirt and the floor. (There was no inner foil liner as many medical products have to prevent anyone from tampering with them--and prevent spills.) NOT GOOD!

The bottle had no directions on how to open it.

---------------------------------

P.S. Here's my solution for applying it. Take a tissue, wrap it well around the top, hold the bottle down and at arm's length towards the ground. Shake some into the tissue, then use the tissue to apply it to the affected area.

-------------------------------------------

P.P.S. Some problems as well with contacting customer service. Via 1-800 works, but the web site does not provide e-mail address to explain issues and document contact. When I dug up their e-mail domain (Google is indeed our friend), the e-mail reply noted that the servicing company/store had changed. There seems to be a string of holding companies at the front end of the lab, so I gave up on trying to alert them to the problems.

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment