Polyactil - EXTREME first aid - Super Accelerates Healing, Stops Pain, Kills Infection, Reduces Swe

Polyactil - EXTREME first aid - Super Accelerates Healing, Stops Pain, Kills Infection, Reduces Swelling, Minimizes ScarringAs with the previous review, I, too, used this product in combination with Polyactil for my 90 year old mom's pressure sore on her buttocks. It works well. I would highly recommend these products to anyone. It is difficult to get recommendations from the medical community as to how to treat pressure sores except to move the person frequently. Sometimes, as is the case with my mom on dialysis, the ability to move around is difficult when you have to sit in a recliner chair for 4 hours with your feet up. This definitely helped.

We bought Polyactil for first aid and infection treatment purposes, but it has also turned out to be the best skincare product ever! Our skin (boyfriend and me) had uneven tone, irregular pores, and was prone to flakiness and chapping. Polyactil takes the place of exfoliant, deep cleaning mask, pore minimizer, acne gel, AND makeup to treat all those problems!

I recently attended an event after using Polyactil all over my face for only two days, and never received more compliments on my skin. Everything from it being clear, to looking young, to having a glow! It also erases zits without leaving any trace behind. You know that ugly stump that a dried up zit often leaves, when there's no more life in it but the nuisance simply won't disappear completely? Polyactil takes care of that. If the cost is prohibitive, I highly recommend it for at least immediately prior to having close-up photos taken.

With how many products this one tube can replace, travel will be much lighter for us. Really simplifies the skincare routine. Love the company, too -free samples and lots of useful advice if you have questions.

Buy Polyactil - EXTREME first aid - Super Accelerates Healing, Stops Pain, Kills Infection, Reduces Swe Now

Lyme disease has left some scars and a few boils, this product works quickly and efficiently. I wish my Dr. knew about this a year ago.

Read Best Reviews of Polyactil - EXTREME first aid - Super Accelerates Healing, Stops Pain, Kills Infection, Reduces Swe Here

I have a surgical scar that is about 2 years old and have tried dozens of products, including cortizone cream, to try to reduce the ongoing pain and skin irritation at the site. After having a very successful outcome using neumactil for my asthma symptoms (which have still not returned-see my review of neumactil), I decided to give this product a try. The first day I had amazing relief from the constant pain and skin irritation. I used to have to put 4-5 different ointments and medications on the site daily just to keep it barely under control. For months now, polyactil is the only product I have used, and I am completely free of all pain and skin irritation for the first time since I had the surgery. I am very grateful for such a wonderful product, and the concern and service ethic of the company is remarkable. My 20 year old son also had several old cuts that were causing him pain. After using polyactil daily, he has no more pain, and it looks as though the scarring is reducing, although this is a slower process. I can't praise the people of this company or their products highly enough.

Want Polyactil - EXTREME first aid - Super Accelerates Healing, Stops Pain, Kills Infection, Reduces Swe Discount?

Update 12/16/2012: For the reviewers claiming that the positive reviews are fake, I want to assure you that this one is not and I have to question why you are making accusations? I was the reviewer that is quoted in the description as using it on a third-degree burn and it did exactly what I said it did. I came to this product page to update my review as I have absolutely no scarring, not even any redness remains-from a third degree burn! *I am not advising others to avoid the doctor when dealing a serious burn.* I've worked in the skincare industry for almost 10 years, for top spas and for top doctors. I'm a researcherI am also an individual who chooses to try to heal myself whenever possible. I feel lucky that I found this product when I needed it and the results were truly fantastic"miraculous" even, because I thought I may need a skin graftthe burn really was that severe. It was also quite large, maybe 4 inches by 2 inches on the underside of my forearm, along the ulna. I was amazed by how efficiently this worked as I only used a few pea-sized treatments daily and it was practically healing before my eyes. When I look at the skin under a magnifier, I can see a very slight difference in the pattern of the skin, but to the naked eye, there is no evidence of an injury. As with any product, your mileage may vary! My original review and this update are my 100% genuine experiences with this product as a consumer. As for the company and its owners, I would vouch for their integrity all day. They went above and beyond in answering my questions and supplying medical literature that I requested to satisfy my intellectual curiosity. I'd actually like to congratulate them on an innovative product and for making it available to the consumer market at an affordable price.

Original review: I had a large third degree burn on my forearmthe skin was down to the fatty tissue. I could even see the little holes that were my follicles! I was using neosporin and neomycin sulfate without any reprieve. The burn was still weeping and producing ooooze. This arrived in two days, and in four days, my burn now looks merely pink-like a scrape or brush-burn. I used a pea sized amount, a few times a day and it creates a second skin. I lightly taped a non-stick pad over it so no dust or debris would stick to it. I'm surprised there are so few reviews. My pain level went from 10 (heavily medicated) to 0 (without any) and I may not even scar! This is a product that I will always have around.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment