Pepto-Bismol Original Chewables 5 Symptom Relief including Upset Stomach & Diarrhea 30 Count (Pack

Pepto-Bismol Original Chewables 5 Symptom Relief including Upset Stomach & Diarrhea 30 CountThis item went straight into my medical emergency bag. It has helped out multiple times from camping, to concerts, to going to the desert hiking. Definite life saver.

Like the other reviewer, this is what I take at the first sign of any stomach upset. I'm so happy that I can get them in a larger quantity at a good price from Amazon so that I can always have them on hand!

Buy Pepto-Bismol Original Chewables 5 Symptom Relief including Upset Stomach & Diarrhea 30 Count (Pack Now

I have lived and traveled all over the world for many years and I ALWAYS take these Pepto-Bismol tablets with me. If ever my stomach starts feeling a little queasy after a meal, I rely on these to prevent big trouble.

Read Best Reviews of Pepto-Bismol Original Chewables 5 Symptom Relief including Upset Stomach & Diarrhea 30 Count (Pack Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment