OpSite IV 3000 Dressing 2 3/8" x 2 1/4" Pack: 100

OpSite IV 3000 Dressing 2 3/8' x 2 1/4' Pack: 100I ordered this through drug stores and a much higher cost plus my insurance does not cover them. I am very happy with the lower cost. Thank you.

Maybe it was not intended for this purpose but it is being promoted to real-time glucose sensor users. So, we had a reasonable expectation that it would cover the little gadget. Barely. Always had to use two of them. Even then, there would be a weird asymmetry and one side would be too close to the edge. However, the adhesive is really good; it holds well for 3 days.

Buy OpSite IV 3000 Dressing 2 3/8" x 2 1/4" Pack: 100 Now

I got 10 of these with my Medtronic CGM and, beside being too small, they start to lift in a very short time making them totally innefective for what they're intended, to keep my CGM dry. I used 2 this morning when I changed my sensor and they both came loose before I left the house for work.

Luckily I have a friend who wanted Bioclusive dressings and asked me to order her some at which time I accidentally ordered 2 boxes. Since she could only afford 1, I kept one. I'm glad I did now. Much better product if you can find and afford it.

Read Best Reviews of OpSite IV 3000 Dressing 2 3/8" x 2 1/4" Pack: 100 Here

This product seems to be adequate but I expected more pieces. They are pretty pricey but that may be the cost of being a diabetic.

Want OpSite IV 3000 Dressing 2 3/8" x 2 1/4" Pack: 100 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment